Gustavo Ferreira has devoted his career to performing data analysis, providing insight and helping clients make data-driven decisions in a variety of strategic and operational problem domains. He has dedicated most of his E2E career to the retail industry, helping his clients through analytics-enabled transformations in areas such as:
- Strategic category planning and assortment optimization
- Forecasting new and fashion-driven products (Bayesian statistics, machine learning, AI)
- Optimizing pricing, promotions and markdowns
- Building integrated solutions across the retail supply chain (sourcing, purchasing, allocating inventory, store replenishment)
- Setting store-level sales targets
- Implementing S&OP and building “Early Warning & Action” systems
- Optimizing sales force size and scheduling
Prior to joining End-to-End, Gustavo was a consultant at the Monitor Group and at Falconi in Brazil, where he led consulting teams and managed projects focused on maximizing clients' profitability through scenario analysis, financial valuations, process and performance improvements, and overhead and production cost reductions. His work ranged from finding opportunities to full implementation of designed solutions.
Gustavo has an MBA from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and a Specialization in Finance from IBMEC (Brazil) as well as a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Minas Gerais in Brazil.